top of page

In The Loop Group

Public·1 member

My Talking Angela 2: The Most Stylish and Fun Virtual Pet Game Ever

SHENZHEN, China, July 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- My Talking Angela 2, the sequel to the popular virtual pet mobile game, My Talking Angela, has launched on AppGallery. The game follows the success of the original version, which attracted several million downloads. The new game from Outfit7, a global leader in virtual pet mobile games, became available simultaneously with other major app stores, cementing AppGallery as the world's third largest app platform.

download game my talking angela 2

My Talking Angela 2 follows the success of Outfit7's earlier release Talking Tom Gold Run, which is now among the top 5 most downloaded games on AppGallery in China. Huawei will support the game by creating special watch faces featuring Talking Angela for Huawei's latest line of smartwatches. In addition, fans can watch Talking Angela in the CGI-animated Talking Tom & Friends series. Based on the multi-award-winning franchise of the same name, the show is available on Huawei's video platform, Huawei Video.

My Talking Angela apk is a virtual pet game that anyone can download from their app stores. This game has a lot to offer among its best features, which is the communication aspect. This feature is what made the talking tom franchise hit the sky by millions of downloads and positive appraisals.

Sometimes talking to your pet cat is all the therapy you need. My Talking Angela 2 offers this very fun feature to its players where they can talk to their cat and they talk right back. Bond with your feline by talking to her. This is the most popular and well known feature of this game. You can also pet the cat, cuddle with her, tickle her belly or even beat her. This amazing feature will make you fall in love with your kitty even more.

My Talking Angela 2 is a very interesting and beautiful game, once you start playing you won't be able to get enough of it. The graphics are just beautiful, Angela is designed with utmost care you can see it in the beautiful shape of her eyes and that delicate smile. You are in for a very lovable and cute experience. Enjoy exclusive content by clicking the download button above. Leave us your comments down below.

To download My Talking Angela 2 mod from HappyMod.com.You need enable the option "Unknown Sources".1. Click on the above link to download My Talking Angela 2 mod APK.2. Save the file in your device Downloads folder.3. Now tap on Install and wait for the installation to finish.4. Once it is done, open the game and start playing it right away.

The latest mobile game in the franchise, My Talking Tom Friends, drew more than 50 million downloads during its first 30 days on the Google Play store. Despite launching midway through the month, it was the third most downloaded Android app during June, trailing only WhatsApp and TikTok.

How to download game my talking angela 2 for free

Download game my talking angela 2 mod apk unlimited money

Download game my talking angela 2 latest version for android

Download game my talking angela 2 offline

Download game my talking angela 2 hack

Download game my talking angela 2 for pc windows 10

Download game my talking angela 2 for ios

Download game my talking angela 2 online

Download game my talking angela 2 cheats

Download game my talking angela 2 full version

Download game my talking angela 2 tips and tricks

Download game my talking angela 2 gameplay

Download game my talking angela 2 review

Download game my talking angela 2 new update

Download game my talking angela 2 best outfits

Download game my talking angela 2 dress up

Download game my talking angela 2 fashion show

Download game my talking angela 2 dance studio

Download game my talking angela 2 mini games

Download game my talking angela 2 cooking

Download game my talking angela 2 makeup

Download game my talking angela 2 hair salon

Download game my talking angela 2 nail salon

Download game my talking angela 2 spa day

Download game my talking angela 2 shopping mall

Download game my talking angela 2 travel around the world

Download game my talking angela 2 birthday party

Download game my talking angela 2 wedding day

Download game my talking angela 2 baby care

Download game my talking angela 2 pet care

Download game my talking angela 2 friends and family

Download game my talking angela 2 chat and call

Download game my talking angela 2 voice changer

Download game my talking angela 2 stickers and emojis

Download game my talking angela 2 wallpapers and themes

Download game my talking angela 2 songs and videos

Download game my talking angela 2 karaoke and music player

Download game my talking angela 2 photo booth and camera

Download game my talking angela 2 coloring book and drawing pad

Download game my talking angela 2 puzzles and quizzes

Download game my talking angela 2 educational and fun activities

Download game my talking angela 2 rewards and achievements

Download game my talking angela 2 challenges and competitions

Download game my talking angela 2 customization and personalization

Download game my talking angela 2 simulation and role playing

Download game my talking angela 2 adventure and exploration

Download game my talking angela 2 comedy and humor

Download game my talking angela 2 cute and adorable

Created by Outfit7 Limited, the same creators of hit games like My Talking Tom and My Talking Tom Friends, this virtual pet game is a free game download perfect for anyone who loves virtual pets and fashion.So what are you waiting for? Download My Talking Angela 2 for free and start playing today!

Games.lol is your No. 1 download site for free online games for PC. We have popular games such as Granny, Gacha Life, Subway Surfers, Pixel Gun 3D, 8 Ball Pool, Mobile Legends Bang Bang and others. Games.lol provides cheats, tips, hacks, tricks and walkthroughs for all games.

My Talking Angela 2 Mod Apk is a very wonderful and most popular game from the very famous Game series my Talking Tom. This game is also quite similar to the parent application, but the difference is that the character has changed and it targets the girls more because the character is girlish. The application has lots of downloaders from all over the world and you can also find marvelous reviews of this application. You can play the game very easily on your Android device.

So, My Talking Angela 2 Mod Apk is a very brilliant and excellent casual game in which you will be experiencing new things like taking care of a pet. You have to make sure that your pet is fully relaxed and all the needs are being fulfilled. You can take part in lots of different activities and can also play mini games which will increase your reward. You can also play the game with your friends which is an absolute fun. The game can be played in online and offline versions. So download this application in order to play the most wonderful game play. If you have any queries or suggestions do let us know in the comment section.

There are around half a million games on the Google Play Store, translating into billions of downloads. The game genres range from simple, light-hearted experiences to profound, story-driven feats that keep you entertained on the go. But which are the most popular?

The game offers you various mini-games and activities you can play with Tom to pass the time. Some of these mini-games can be challenging, but they come in handy to help you keep Tom happy and healthy. Looking at the download stats, My Talking Tom has proven to be a great, fun, and engaging game, no matter your age.

From endless runner games to first-person shooters, Android has hosted popular games that have racked up billions of downloads. It's no surprise that these games have been so successful, considering they are free, with engaging gameplay, amazing graphics, and other enticing features.

My Talking Angela 2 has had a fantastic first year! Our virtual friend experience mobile game has been delighting fans worldwide, becoming the #1 game by downloads worldwide in the summer of 2021, and recently surpassing 300 million global downloads.

About

This is the section all UK families are able to subscribe to...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page